Do you have low energy or rely on coffee and wine to survive the ups and downs of the day?
Are you struggling with hormonal problems? Terrible period pain or mood swings that are off the charts? Maybe you are entering a funny age where you aren’t quite sure if the symptoms you are having are the beginning of menopause?
At Restore Wellbeing we understand what it takes to truly live a happy healthy life and want to help you be the best you can be. In order to look after other people as best you can, first you need to look after you.
Are you tired all the time? Low in mood? Lacking in energy? Do you sleep well or do you wake up tired and grumpy? Are you carrying a little extra weight?
Maybe something is just not right , you can’t put your finger on it, but you don’t feel as good as you used too…
We can help!
Hormonal problems, regulating cycles, acne,
- Gut problems like irritable bowel syndrome, Crohns Disease and much more
- Period pain, fibroids, endometriosis,
- Premenstrual tension, mood swings, explosive anger, depression and anxiety
- Fertility issues for both woman and men
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Peri-menopause and menopausal transition
- Chronic Stress and helping the body to react more positively
- Thyroid and Adrenal Gland health (that is you tired fatigued people)
- Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and Auto-immune disease
- and I offer Retreats for anyone wanting some time out and self care in our New Zealand bush
At Restore Wellbeing all aspects of your general health can be managed successfully – naturally.
Our experienced Naturopathic Physicians and Registered Medical Herbalists will review your medical history and current health concerns and prescribe a 100% natural remedy that will not only treat your symptoms but targets the cause as well. Herbal medicine has traditionally excelled where pharmacy medicines struggle, such as the treatment of digestive conditions, stress, anxiety, depression and hormonal complaints. Great results can be expected for weightloss programmes, lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
Our practitioners will review your medical history and current health concerns and prescribe a 100% natural remedy that will not only treat your symptoms but targets the cause as well.